School's Out Programs
School's Out Days
Sign your child up for a fun day with friends! Most School's Out Days are at the Burns Road Recreation Center, with lots of fun activities, games, sports, arts & crafts and more. If an off-site activity is planned, we will let registered participants know in advance. Please arrive by 9am. Children need to pack a lunch, drinks and snacks in an insulated lunch box.
School’s Out for Sports
School is out and recess is in session! Your child will have a ball in these fun and instructional camps. A variety of sports will be covered and played.
- Age: K-8th grade (must have met age requirements for Palm Beach County Public Schools)
- Time: 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Resident/Non-resident daily fee: $40/$50
- Location: Mirasol Recreation Center & Park, 12385 Jog Road
- Online Registration
- Sign In/Sign Out Form
Many classes/programs are canceled due to low enrollment. If you are interested in taking a class that has been canceled, please email the Recreation Division or call 561-630-1100 and put your name on a list to let us know that you are interested in that class. Once we have enough people to hold the class, we will try to restart that class.
How to find your Childcare Statement
Follow these easy steps to print your Childcare Statement for your 2016 tax return:
- On any Recreation web page, click on the "Register/Pay for a Program" button or go to www.pbgrec.com/login.
- Log in to your household
- Click on My Account
- Click on Childcare Statement
- Select tax year, enter email address and submit